One week of you + me + my design magic in high gear, devoted to getting your dream project DONE.
It's time to take that brand of yours to the next level so you can get on with making an impact in the world.
Whether it's a brand make-over or finally creating that printed product you've been dreaming of, you'll receive the strategy, support, structure, and design to get it done.
You’ve been through those projects that drag on and on because you and your designer are juggling too many projects.
You just can't keep your eye on steps that will take you to the finish line.
It's frustrating. It not only drains excitement out of the project, but it wastes time and money.
You know there are opportunities just waiting for you but you can't stand the thought of working in that long, drawn out oh-my-god-is-it-over-yet?! kind of way again.
This time, you want to do it differently. You want traction. You want to cross the finish line feeling like you worked hard in the best way!
Design Sprint is that different way.
We'll determine what is going to give you the greatest return on your investment and then we will dive right in.
Here’s some things we might focus on in your Sprint:
- Creating beautiful merch or swag for your clients. A manifesto, or cards, journals, clothing, mugs… I can design beautiful products to move your brand off the screen and into the lives of your people. I can help you select a supplier and create designs to their specifications so you can order your first samples.
- Graphic design. Perhaps an eBook or printed materials that you need for your opt-in gift, programs, marketing or client support.
- Creating your brand foundation complete with a wordmark logo, fonts, colours, and a brand usage guide.
- A website tune-up: Website enhancements that are outside your zone of genius such as creating fresh, on-brand graphics or inserting your new web copy in the site. Maybe you need a visual overhaul of your home page or to create a long-form sales page.
Hey there. I'm Tzaddi.
I help people who want to change the world in their own unique way with my artful design and decades of know-how. Thanks for being here.
How it works
Book your Sprint
Pay with a 50% deposit to hold your spot. I’ll send you a questionnaire to clarify your goals and intentions for the Sprint, and we'll schedule your Sprint. You'll want to choose a week that allows you ample space to collaborate and give me feedback, as well as one that gives you enough lead time to do your homework.
Strategy Call and Prep Time
We’ll have a strategy call to set us up for success. We’ll prioritize your task wishlist and assign you homework for all the things you’ll need to gather or write before your Sprint. I’m happy to answer any questions as you prepare.
Submit your Homework
You’ll send your homework to me prior to your Sprint. I’ll review it and give you feedback so you can refine it ahead of your Sprint Week.
I’ll be hyper-focused on your goals. You’ll be available for quick-turnaround feedback and some blocks of collaboration so that we can make the most of our time together.
For 14 days after your Sprint I’m available to answer your questions about the work we’ve done together.
Design Sprint Includes:
- Pre-session questionnaire
- Questionnaire review and pre-call research
- 90-minute strategy call using Zoom with or without video (your choice)
- Follow-up outlining your homework
(a.k.a. everything you need to do to prepare for the Sprint)
- Review of your homework
- My time during your Sprint: 12 hours over 5 days for a Full Sprint, or 6 hours over 3 days for a Half Sprint
- Email support throughout the process, and for 14 days post-Sprint
Full Sprint Investment: $1350 USD (plus applicable taxes)
Half Sprint Investment: $750 USD (plus applicable taxes)
Book now with 50% deposit. Remainder is due on the Monday of your Sprint week.
Are you ready? Let's go!
"I always hesitate when it’s time to spend money. I am so glad I did not hesitate when I chose to work with Tzaddi.
I approached Tzaddi because I needed a designer and project manager that would help me take my vision to reality. She did background research and helped me find the perfect vendor to work with, she took my content and added it to her amazing design to give it the look and feel that I only dreamed of. The result was a deck of oracle cards that everyday I receive inquiries about—Every. Day.
I would recommend Tzaddi to anyone that needs the wonderful combination of creative artistry and project management and wonderful personality in a partner. She completed my project on time and on budget. I can not recommend her or her skills enough."
– Desiree Adaway, The Adaway Group
"Tzaddi's strategic sense will provide you with smart ideas and feedback and her talent will produce a product that will have a very positive ripple effect in your business and bottom line. She is professional, compassionate, knowledgeable, skilled and has the ability to think way outside of the box to give you that strategic edge on the next leg of your journey.
In the last four years of growing my business Tzaddi has played a key role in every project, program and event that I’ve launched."
– Leah Goard, Define Design Align