A few of the bright lights I've had the pleasure of collaborating with:
- AHA Creative (BC)
- Bluelime Media (BC)
- Capulet Communications (BC)
- Define Design Align / Leah Goard (BC)
- Desiree Adaway / The Adaway Group (NC)
- Eat Your Career (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Fresh Intuition (California)
- Fueled by Meredity + Co (California)
- Global Alliance for Banking on Values (Netherlands)
- Healing Scents Aromatherapy (BC)
- Heart of Business (Portland, Oregon)
- Jennifer Louden (WA)
- Libre Tea (BC)
- Lintbucket Media (BC)
- Molly Gordon / Shaboom Inc. (WA)
- The Performer's Heart (Australia)
- Sandi Amorim (BC)
- SideStix Ventures Inc. (BC)
- Soul Passages (Alberta)
- TELUS Communications (Canada)
- Vancity Savings Credit Union and Alterna Credit Union for LCUC (Canada)
- Vancouver Convention Centre (BC)
- YVR Airport Authority (BC)
We’re a great fit for working together if:
- You want to support your work with finely crafted design that's focused on meaningful, strategic goals.
- You’re deeply passionate about your mission and ready to really put it out there. It might be a bit uncomfortable for you to feel "seen" in a new way, but you're ready to stretch into that.
- You are driven to grow your business, and understand that design aligned with your business strategy is a powerful vehicle to resonate with your ideal clients.
- You’re a great communicator, especially by email.
- You love a good Muppets movie (or, you’re somehow quirky and fun, yes?)
If it sounds like I might be right for your project, please get in touch and tell me about it.
I'm not such a great fit for your project, if:
- You only need technical help. If your project does not have a significant design requirement, I will try to refer you to a better fit.
- You want it cheap and fast. I prefer to go deep with clients and work on projects that benefit from my experience. My pricing reflects both that experience, and the care I put into the work.
- You need lots of phone calls on a short notice. I do prefer email communication (it helps me keep everyone organized and details clear), and scheduled phone calls so that I can give my full attention to the present task at hand.
If I'm not the right person for your project, I know wonderful colleagues who might be. So don't be shy to introduce yourself anyway! If you tell me what you're looking for, I'll happily connect you with someone if I can.